We are a Year 2 class. Our teachers are Mrs Kelly and Mrs Venables. This term we are also being taught by Miss Redman. Our teaching assistants are Miss Humphries, Miss Jones and Mrs Jones.
This term we are going 'On Safari'.
- We are currently reading the Anna Hibiscus stories. We will use the information in these stories as well as other picture and non-fiction books to learn all about life in Africa.
- In Geography we will learn all about the physical and human features of Africa.
- Our Science work will be all about animals including humans.
- Look out for animal portraits created in Art, as well as Safari Jeeps created in Design and Technology.
- In Music we will be learning about reading and composing music.
Please continue to read every day and remember to go on Times tables Rock Stars and Spelling Shed. We are currently beating some of the older pupils in school. Let's keep it up!